Toyota Vehicle Technology near Rockford, IL
Modern Technology for Safety, Convenience, and Entertainment
When it comes to purchasing a new vehicle, whether it’s a new sedan, truck, crossover, or minivan, you want only the latest in technology features. Toyota is committed to giving drivers the latest and greatest tech to keep you entertained, safe, and comfortable. From infotainment to performance, from driver-assist features to advanced key fobs, Toyota vehicle technology near Rockford, IL, at Anderson Toyota is as innovative and practical as ever.
You may not think that there are many technological advances under the hood of your Toyota that most vehicles come with the same standard gasoline or hybrid engine. This is only partially true. Though many engines work the same way, there are new features that help to give you the power you crave from your engine while still giving you the amazing fuel efficiency you’d expect from Toyota. By adding technology, such as the Toyota Corolla’s Valvematic engine technology paired with the CTVi-S transmission or the RAV4’s Variable Valve Timing technology, Toyota is able to give you horsepower and efficiency. Similarly, by offering ECO mode on various vehicles, you can make the decision about when you want to save the most fuel, so you can make those trips to the Chicago area without a worry.
Toyota vehicle technology near Rockford, IL, goes far beyond the inner workings of your engine, however. Toyota is always looking for a new way to make your interactions with your vehicle more convenient. For example the Smart Key System1, available on many of the current Toyota vehicles, allows you to lock, unlock, and start the engine with the push of a button without taking your keys out of your pocket. For the larger passenger vehicles, such as the Toyota Sienna, you will also have the benefits of multi-row climate control and available rear-seat entertainment. Even our touch trucks have convenience features, such as a easy-to-close tailgate.
Of course, safety technology is always a top priority when it comes to the latest Toyota vehicles. Having only the latest features will suffice, which is why every Toyota comes standard with a rearview camera for easy and safe reversing. You will also find many other new safety features throughout the Toyota family, such as Trailer-Sway Control2 on the Tundra, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control3 on the Sienna, and Blind Spot Monitor4 on the Camry. These extra safety technology features are all on top of the innovative collection of active safety technology that comes standard as part of the Star Safety System™.
However, when you think about Toyota vehicle technology, you are probably thinking about the infotainment systems that are available to keep you entertained during those long road trips. Every Toyota comes with a standard audio system that is designed to give you quality sound, while also allowing you to connect your mobile devices for better connectivity and safety. The Entune® system center touchscreen can be customized to include both navigation5 and App Suite6, so not only will you always be able to find your destination, but you will always have access to your favorite mobile apps as well. Keeping you connected on the road is a high priority for Toyota.
If you are looking for the latest in technology for your new vehicle, then look no further than Toyota. Come in to Anderson Toyota today and experience Toyota vehicle technology near Rockford, IL firsthand. You won’t want to drive a different brand of car ever again.
1. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
2. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether TSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
3. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner's Manual for important instructions and cautions.
4. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner's Manual.
5. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.