Toyota Camry and Corolla Awards & Accolades near Janesville, WI
The Awards for Safety and Dependability Go to the Toyota Camry and Toyota Corolla
Over the last year, the 2015 Toyota Camry and 2015 Toyota Corolla have been impressing people all around. Not only are they dependable and fun to drive, but these two Toyotas are now the winners of a variety of top awards for safety, reliability, and value. The Camry and Corolla awards and accolades near Janesville, WI, prove that the Camry and Corolla are more than just great cars to look at, they are great cars to drive. .
Toyotas are known for being some of the most dependable and reliable cars on the road today. The best way to gauge how reliable a Toyota is, is by seeing how many Toyotas are still on the road today. If they weren’t reliable, then many would have been traded or run down over the last 10 years. According to the HIS Automotive: Polk U.S. Vehicles in Operation vs new vehicle registration for MY 2005-2014, both the Toyota Camry and the Toyota Corolla are so reliable that 90-percent of all Camrys and Corollas sold in the last ten years are still on the road today1. People aren’t getting rid of their Camrys and Corollas! There isn’t a better indicator of how reliable and dependable a Toyota can be.
To make the Toyota Camry even better, not only is it a sedan you might never want to get rid of, if life takes a turn and you are forced to sell it, you will be happy to know that it has great resale value. According to Kelly Blue Book’s KBB.com, the 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid was named the Best Resale Value for its class2. KBB.com also listed the 2015 Camry as a finalist for the Best Buy Award3, solidifying the Camry’s reputation for being a great choice for a family sedan.
As for the Corolla, it has recently been named as the Most Dependable Compact Car, by J.D. Power. This means that during the J.D. Power 2015 Vehicle Dependability StudySM4, the 2015 Toyota Corolla received the lowest number of problems across 100 vehicles. This study also considers responses from 34,372 owners about any issues that they have had with their 2012 Toyota Corolla over the last three years. Overall, this shows just how much you can depend on the Corolla.
When it comes down to it, there are a few Toyota Camry and Corolla awards and accolades near Janesville, WI, that are more important than others. The most important awards involve how safe these cars are. Both the 2016 Toyota Camry and 2016 Toyota Corolla received a NHTSA 5-star Overall Safety Rating5. To top it off, the 2015 Toyota Camry and Camry Hybrid were named an IIHS Top Safety Pick+6. This shows that Toyota’s commitment to safety has paid off.
To get behind the wheel of the of these award winning cars, come in to Anderson Toyota in Loves Park, IL, for a test drive today. The Toyota Camry and Corolla awards and accolades near Janesville, WI, just show how great these cars actually are.
1. Based on IHS Automotive: Polk U.S. Vehicles In Operation vs. new vehicle registrations for MY 2005-2014 as of October 2014. Includes Camry Solara.
2. Vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2015 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
3. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
4. The Toyota Corolla received the lowest number of problems per 100 vehicles among compact cars in the proprietary J.D. Power 2015 Vehicle Dependability StudySM. Study based on responses from 34,372 original owners of 2012 model-year vehicles after three years of ownership about problems experienced in the past 12 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed November–December 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
5. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov).
6. Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rating for 2015 Camry, vehicle class Midsize Moderately Priced Cars. For more details on 2015 Top Safety Pick and Top Safety Pick Plus Awards, see www.iihs.org. Applies to Camry and Camry Hybrid models when equipped with Pre-Collision System (PCS).
- 2015 & 2016 Toyota Camry
- IIHS Top Safety Pick+
- NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating
- Best Buy Award Finalist - KBB.com
- Best Resale Value Award -KBB.com
- 2015 & 2016 Toyota Corolla
- Most Dependable Compact Car - J.D. Power
- NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating