2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Preview near Rockford, IL
The Perfect Work and Play Truck
When you want a hard worker that knows how to have a good time as well, you’re looking for a pickup truck. Anderson Toyota is here to tell you to wait just a little bit longer for the perfect life partner with our 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro preview near Rockford, IL. With new performance equipment, this Toyota Racing Development product will fulfill all of your daily needs – and then some.
Every spin of the 16-inch TRD black alloy wheels on the Goodyear Wrangler® All-Terrain Kevlar®-reinforced tires will take you somewhere new. Your path will always be brightly lit, regardless of the conditions, thanks to the LED Daytime Running Lights, projector-beam headlights with black bezels, and the Rigid Industries® LED fog lights. Sink into the leather-trimmed seats and wrap your fingers around the leather-trimmed steering wheel and shifter knob to start every journey the right way – and thanks to the rear parking assist sonar1 and backup camera2, every moment in reverse will be filled with confidence. Top that off with the Blind Spot Monitor3 with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert4 and you’ll feel safe everywhere you travel.
Continuing on with the 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro preview near Rockford, IL, we’re going to take a look at some of the tech available. Inside, you’ll find Toyota-exclusive features like EntuneTM5 Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation6 and App Suite7 to keep you entertained and on the right path. The Bluetooth®8 hands-free calling will allow you to keep in contact with family and friends safely, with two hands on the wheel. If you’re going to be taking some adventures off-road, it’s only natural to want to record it, which is why every Tacoma comes with a GoPro®9 mount to capture every daredevil moment.
The 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro is motivated by a powerful 3.5-liter V6 DOHC Atkinson-cycle engine that nicely complements the FOX 2.5 Internal Bypass shocks tuned by TRD. Equipped with a 4WDemand part-time 4WD, there are very few places that will remain unconquered with this dynamite trifecta. The Multi-terrain Select System only enhances that, allowing you to choose between five different modes that manipulate the throttle and brakes for optimal driving.
Anderson Toyota knows that you’ll appreciate the 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro from the moment you lay eyes on it. We hope that this 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro preview near Rockford, IL, has enticed you and will have you waiting on tenterhooks for the release of this new pickup! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 866-311-2174.
1. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system.
2. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
3. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are several limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner’s Manual.
4. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear CrossTraffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see your Owner’s Manual.
5. Entune™ is a trademark of Toyota Motor Corporation. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Services vary by phone/carrier. Functionality depends on many factors. Services subject to change. For enrollment and more details, see toyota.com/entune.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
7. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
8. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
9. GoPro® mount on the windshield is to be used with GoPro HERO cameras. GoPro® camera not included. GoPro, HERO, the GoPro logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.