2017 Toyota Tacoma for Sale near Crystal Lake, IL
The Adventurer’s Companion
Pack up for the action and head for the hills, the dunes, or wherever it is that you want to go in the 2017 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Crystal Lake, IL. Discover its capabilities and features when you come see it today at Anderson Toyota, your local and trustworthy Toyota dealer.
The Toyota Tacoma boasts the perfect mix of utility, technology, and performance. It all starts with the standard 2.7L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with VVT-i, which revs up its pistons with a force of 159 horsepower and 180 lb.-ft. of torque. However, should your thirst for road-conquering power be greater, there’s the available 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-valve direct-injection Atkinson-cycle engine with VVT-iW intake and VVT-i exhaust, which features 278 horsepower and 265 lb.-ft. of torque. Pair them up with the standard the 6-speed manual transmission or upgrade to the 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i). For all those trims equipped with 4WD, they’ll also feature a 4WDemand part-time 4WD with electronically controlled transfer case and Automatic Limited-Slip Differential (Auto LSD)1. This will allow you to easily switch between high-range 4WD, low-range 4WD, or high-range 2WD with just the turn of a dial.
For a superb off-roading experience in the 2017 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Crystal Lake, IL, the TRD Off-Road is the trim you need. Its Multi-terrain Select offers five modes that regulate wheelspin by automatically adjusting the engine throttle and traction control. It also features Crawl Control, which additionally gives you five low-speed settings to help you overcome more challenging terrain. Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)3 will aid you in preventing your pickup from rolling back, as it momentarily holds the brakes while your foot transitions to the accelerator. And, to capture every single moment of your daring expeditions, the Tacoma comes standard with a standard integrated GoPro® mount on the windshield4.
When it comes to capability, the 2017 Tacoma can give you up to 1,440 lb. of maximum payload capacity5 and up to 6,800 of maximum towing capability6 when equipped with the V6 engine and the available Tow Package. Additionally, the Trailer-Sway Control (TSC)7 included in said package will also help you control your haul better by applying brake pressure at individual wheels and regulating engine torque. So tug your boat to Port Barrington Marina for a fun day of leisure on the Fox River.
Thrills and excitement await you aboard the 2017 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Crystal Lake, IL. So come on down to Anderson Toyota today and get the keys to this fabulous pickup. We’re certain that once you’ve test driven one, you won’t want to leave without it.
1. Auto LSD is an electronic, brake-actuated limited-slip differential that automatically activates when VSC is disengaged at low speeds.
2. Crawl Control is designed for driving on difficult terrain at low speeds. It assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. The Toyota Tacoma is designed to meet off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Always wear seatbelts. See Owner’s Manual for details.
3. Hill Start Assist Control is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner’s Manual for details.
4. GoPro® mount on the windshield is to be used with GoPro HERO cameras. GoPro® camera not included. GoPro, HERO, the GoPro logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.
5. “Payload capacity” is the calculation of GVWR minus curb weight and should be used for comparison purposes only. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can haul (payload) depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
6. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
7. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether TSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner’s Manual for details.