2017 Toyota Corolla for Sale near Rockford, IL
Enhance Your Everyday Drive in the 2017 Corolla
Rolling out a new model from the best-selling nameplate in the world1 is the renowned Toyota Corolla. The 2017 edition is a top-of-the-line compact sedan ready to be taken out for a test drive at Anderson Toyota. A world of comforts, technologies, and conveniences are available to you as soon as you slide behind the wheel. Visit us today to experience the 2017 Toyota Corolla for sale near Rockford, IL.
Adorning the exterior are an array of fine amenities sure to make every head turn as you cruise down I-90. A new honeycomb grille sports the front, as either bi- or complex-LED headlights provide optimal visibility for the path ahead. Heated side mirrors are available, which effortlessly melt away any obstructions when the cold weather rolls around. Instead of a rounded shape, the available fog lights are now emitted through a restyled, vertical LED design for a compelling yet functional look. No matter where you travel, whether it’s a weekend in Wisconsin or a night out at Whiskey’s Roadhouse, you’re sure to be noticed in the 2017 Corolla.
A new dashboard embellishes the interior, which boasts a variety of your favorite amenities. With the Entune™ Audio Infotainment System2, you’ll have prime access to Bluetooth® hands-free calling and audio streaming3, smartphone integration via Siri® Eyes Free4, and so much more. You can even opt to upgrade to the Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation5 for even more of the features you look for most, such as SiriusXM® Satellite radio6, HD traffic and weather, and Scout® GPS Link App2. For seamless reversing or parallel parking, the standard backup camera7 is sure to come in handy.
In addition, the 2017 Toyota Corolla for sale near Rockford, IL, also features an array of technologies to help keep you safe while you’re out on the road. Available with all trims of the Corolla is the innovative Toyota Safety Sense-P8, which is a bundle of features designed with your safety in mind. Included in this is Dynamic Radar Cruise Control9, automatic high beams, and Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist function10. Also equipped is the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection Function11, which alerts you of a potential impact with a vehicle or object ahead.
To pay homage to this being the Corolla’s 50th edition, Toyota created the Special Edition trim: the 50th Anniversary Edition. In addition to the ’50th Anniversary Edition’ monograms found on the exterior and interior, this trim also boasts 17-inch alloy wheels with Dark Gray inserts, complex-LED headlamps, and the choice of three colors: Black Cherry, Classic Silver, or Blizzard Pearl, for the outside. Inside, there’s Black Cherry accents on the seating, steering wheel, center console, and dash panel, as well as an available moonroof and the Smart Key System12.
Experience even more of what the 2017 Toyota Corolla for sale near Rockford, IL, has to offer at your local Toyota dealer, Anderson Toyota! We are located at 4100 N Perryville in Loves Park, IL.
1. Based on cumulative estimates through CY15.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
3. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
4. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available only on iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® with Retina® display, iPad mini™, and iPod touch® (5th generation) and requires internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas, and features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details.
5. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Updates may be available from your dealer at an additional cost. See Owner’s Manual for details.
6. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period. Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
7. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
8. Please refer to the Owner’s Manual for more information and system limitations.
9. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important instructions and cautions.
10. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
11. The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See your Owner’s Manual for further information.
12. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.