2017 Toyota Corolla for Sale near Elgin, IL
The Compact Sedan Exceeding All Expectations
When you’re in need of a compact sedan that doesn’t compromise on practicality, versatility, or technology, look no further than the 2017 Corolla. Brand-new and ready to hit the streets, you’ll be commanding every road you travel on in this small-but-mighty vehicle. Stop by your local Toyota dealer, Anderson Toyota, to take a spin in the 2017 Toyota Corolla for sale near Elgin, IL, today!
Considering 2017 is the 50th year of the Corolla, Toyota designated a whole trim level to honor the renowned compact vehicle, the 50th Anniversary Edition. With this edition, you’ll find 17-inch alloy wheels with Dark Gray inserts, complex-LED headlights, and an available moonroof on the exterior. Inside, a black interior with Black Cherry accents adorn the dash panel, door trims, steering wheel, shift boot, and center armrest. Not to mention, a ’50th Anniversary Edition’ badge is found inside and out of the Corolla to represent its legendary history.
No matter where you're headed in the Corolla, whether it’s a day at the Highlands of Elgin Golf Course, or a trip cross-country, this compact sedan is outfitted with the latest technologies to accompany you. Standard Bluetooth®1 compatibility allows you to stay in contact with your friends and family, as the available Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation2 ensures you arrive to every destination without a hitch. Included in this, you’ll have voice recognition3, Siri® Eyes Free4, HD predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, and so much more, right on the center touchscreen of the 2017 Toyota Corolla for sale near Elgin, IL.
Keeping with the theme of technology, an assortment of safety features are available in every trim of the 2017 Corolla thanks to the Toyota Safety Sense-P5. Designed for long stretches of highway driving, the Dynamic Radar Cruise Control6 maintains a set speed range from the vehicle ahead. Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist7 function warns you when you start to veer off into another lane without signaling, and will even gently guide the Corolla back into its intended path if you fail to do so. Additional features found in this bundle include automatic high beams and the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection8 function.
Although the Corolla is a compact sedan, it certainly won’t feel like it thanks to its array of comforts and conveniences found inside. The automatic climate control comes standard, which features a dust and pollen filter with push-button controls. The 13 cubic ft. of cargo space9 in the back is the prime spot for packing in your necessities for a weekend at Paul Wolff Campground. And if you need more room, utilize the 60/40 split-folding rear seat, which can collapse to accommodate more of your belongings. Additional places for storage include the center and overhead console, and glove compartment.
The 2017 Toyota Corolla for sale near Elgin, IL, effortlessly raises the bar for all compact sedans to follow. Experience it for yourself at Anderson Toyota, where you can take it out for a test drive!
1. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
3. Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
4. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available only on iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® with Retina® display, iPad mini™, and iPod touch® (5th generation) and requires internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas, and features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details.
5. Please refer to the Owner’s Manual for more information and system limitations.
6. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important instructions and cautions.
7. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
8. The Pedestrian Detection System is designed to detect the presence of a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, to determine if impact with the pedestrian is imminent and to help reduce impact speed. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, driver input and weather, light and road conditions. Please see your Owner's Manual for further information.
9. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.