2017 Toyota Camry for Sale near Rockford, IL
Experience the Power and Innovation for Yourself!
A stunning appearance inside and out, combined with a stellar performance and high-tech amenities, makes up the all-new 2017 Camry. There’s nothing ordinary about this midsize sedan, as you’ll be able to see when you take it out for a test drive at Anderson Toyota. The 2017 Toyota Camry for sale near Rockford, IL, is the sedan you have to see to believe.
Providing illumination for the road ahead, the Camry is outfitted with standard projector-beam halogen headlights with auto on/off function, as well as LED Daytime Running Lights on higher trims. Perfect for the colder months, the side mirrors come standard with a heating capability, which effortlessly whisks away ice and snow for a clear view of your rear surroundings. For a little touch of style, the 2017 Camry offers an available chrome-tipped exhaust, a range of 16- to 18-inch unique wheels, and a piano-black sport mesh lower front grille.
Daily commutes or long trips will always be comfortable for you and your passengers thanks to the various amenities found inside the Camry. The driver’s seat achieves an 8-way adjustable function, while the passenger’s seat boasts a 4-way capability. Multi-stage heated front seats are available, which is sure to keep the winter chill at bay. The available dual zone automatic climate control optimizes yours and your front passenger’s temperature preferences, as higher trims add on rear-seat vents to cater to your backseat riders. Enjoy the soft-touch of the available leather-trimmed steering wheel, and the appearance of silver, wood-grain-style, or metallic-tech-grain trim.
Evidently designed for the modern age, the 2017 Toyota Camry for sale near Rockford, IL, is equipped with a fine array of technologies fit for all. Forgot to charge up your phone overnight? Thanks to the available Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging station1, you’ll never have to be stuck with a dead battery again. The available Smart Key System2 lets you effortlessly access the front doors and trunk of the Camry without the need for keys, as well as start the engine with just a push of a button. Additional features include two 12-volt power outlets, steering wheel-mounted controls, Bluetooth®3 connectivity, and a backup camera4.
Whether you’re heading to Klehm Arboretum & Botanical Garden for a scenic walk, or work down I-39, the 2017 Camry ensures a pleasant yet thrilling ride. Generating 178 horsepower and 170 lb.-ft. of torque is the 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, while the 3.5L V6 ups the ante with 268 horsepower and 248 lb.-ft. of torque. Regardless of which engine you opt for, a notable 24/33/27 MPG city/hwy/combined5 is standard with both – perfect for leaving those incessant stops for gas in the past. Seamlessly shifting from gear to gear is the 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic overdrive transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) and sequential shift mode, as well as paddle shifters in the SE trim.
When you’re behind the wheel of the 2017 Toyota Camry for sale near Rockford, IL, you’ll have everything that you need, from innovative technology, to rocking power, to supreme comfort. Stop by Anderson Toyota to get a taste of what it’s like to drive this incomparable sedan!
1. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.
2. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
3. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
4. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
5. 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual results may vary.