2016 Toyota Tacoma for Sale near Rockford, IL
Embark on Unknown Territory in the 2016 Tacoma
There’s no doubt that trucks were built for hauling, performance, and rugged-capability, and the 2016 Toyota Tacoma is no exception. A bold new look canvasses the exterior, a world of power sits under the hood, and the interior is boasting with comfort and style. The 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Rockford, IL, is here at Anderson Toyota, and it’s ready to be test driven today!
Striking lines engrave the body of the 2016 Tacoma, while muscular fenders show off its sporty, yet capable, look. An available hood scoop and bold grille awaken the Tacoma’s presence and give way to what’s lying under the hood. Standard projector-beam headlights and available LED Daytime Running lights illuminate the road ahead. A new 3-piece rear bumper was designed for durability and maintenance, and a new high-strength steel is the frame of the 2016 Tacoma, which is stronger and lighter than conventional steel to help enhance safety and performance.
Get your truck going and moving with one of the two available engines to choose from. The 2.7L 4-cylinder engine cranks out 159 horsepower and 180 lbs.-ft. of torque, while the 3.5L Atkinson-cycle V6 engine delivers 278 horsepower and 265 lbs.-ft. of torque to rough around with. Two new transmissions put these engines to work, the smooth-shifting 6-speed automatic comes standard, while the 6-speed manual transmission improves shift feel.
Haul your dirt bikes, a boat, or a trailer on your next adventure easily in the 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Rockford, IL. When equipped with the Tow Package1, you’re able to tow an incredible 6,800 lbs.1, or carry a payload of up to 1,440 lbs2. Trailer-Sway Control3 lets you tow confidently and safely, this system applies brake pressure to individual wheels to manage engine torque and control and eliminate sway.
Embark on unknown territory with ease thanks to these off-roading features in the 2016 Tacoma. The available Multi-Terrain Select helps regulate wheelspin by adjusting engine throttle and traction control, and offers five modes to choose from. Hill Start Assist Control4 minimizes the Tacoma from rolling backward when on a hill, while the available electronically locking rear differential provides grip on low-traction conditions. Other features include the electronic shift transfer case, available Crawl Control5, and the integrated backup camera6, which allows you to see your surroundings behind you on the 7-inch display screen.
This display screen on the dashboard also allows you to access an array of other features. The Entune™ Audio System enables you to connect your phone, apps, traffic, and even see weather conditions in your area. You’re even able to wirelessly stream music7 and utilize Navigation8 when you get turned around. Coming standard in the 2016 Tacoma is a GoPro®9 mount on the windshield, so you can play back and show off your exciting adventures later on. Available Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging10 is available in the Tacoma, as is the Smart Key Fob11, which allows you to unlock your doors with a touch to the handle, and even start your engine with a push of a button.
Whether you’re on a jobsite, exploring in the wilderness, or dropping your kids off at school, the 2016 Toyota Tacoma for sale near Rockford, IL, is a truck to consider. Exceptional performance, hardy durability, and amenities to keep you entertained on the road are just a few of the things you’ll experience while behind the wheel. Stop in at Anderson Toyota to test drive the 2016 Tacoma today!
1. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. 2. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
2. “Payload capacity” is the calculation of GVWR minus curb weight and should be used for comparison purposes only. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can haul (payload) depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
3. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether TSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
4. HAC is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
5. Crawl Control is designed for driving difficult terrain at low speeds. It assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. Toyota 4x4s are designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Abusive use may result in bodily harm or vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times.
6. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
7. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See Toyota.com/entune for details.
8. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
9. GoPro® mount on the windshield is to be used with GoPro HERO cameras. GoPro® camera not included. GoPro, HERO, the GoPro logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.
10. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns. To prevent damage to devices, do not leave the devices in the vehicle. Temperature inside may become high, resulting in damage to the device.
11. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.