2016 Toyota Camry vs Honda Accord near Crystal Lake, IL
The New 2016 Toyota Camry is Here! Is it Better Than the Honda Accord?
It’s not surprising that there are a lot of midsized sedans on the market. Shopping around can get tiring. Even when you narrow your choices down, you might find it difficult to choose the one you want to drive home. That is why, at Anderson Toyota, we’ve put together this competitor comparison of the 2016 Toyota Camry vs Honda Accord near Crystal Lake, IL. This comparison looks closely at these two sedans, so you will have a hand in choosing the best one for you.
At the most basic level, both the 2016 Camry and 2016 Accord are four door sedans with expert styling and streamlined aerodynamics. The Camry, however, comes equipped with standard 18-inch alloy wheels, a sporty mesh grille, and plenty of attitude. The Accord will give you 16-inch wheels standard and you can attempt to achieve the same standard of aggressive style when you pay extra for exterior accessories.
The interior of both cars are all about technology features and overall comfort. The Toyota Camry is dedicated to providing you with the best of luxury and comfort features. Even in the lowest of trim options, you will have power-adjustable seats, and once you upgrade to the SE Trim, you will be able to add leather seating to your list of options. When it comes to the 2016 Honda Accord, you will have to operate your seat manually and you won’t get the option of leather seats, unless you purchase either of the top trims, the EX-L or Touring.
When it comes to the technology features of the 2016 Toyota Camry vs Honda Accord near Crystal Lake, IL, show that you certainly get more options when you choose to drive home a 2016 Camry. No matter which version of the 2016 Toyota Camry you choose, you will get an Entune™ Audio system that includes either a 6.1-inch or 7-inch touchscreen, depending on whether or not you add navigation1. This system comes standard with iPod® connectivity, Bluetooth® technology2 including voice recognitions and hands-free calls, Siri® Eyes Free, and backup camera3. If you decide to upgrade your system, you can also add Navigation1, App Suite4, SiriusXM® Sattellite Radio, and HD Radio. This system comes with plenty of options, which are available on every model with the exception of the base trim.
The 2016 Honda Accord, on the other hand, also features a touchscreen center console, but this 7-inch display isn’t nearly as flexible as the display featured in the Camry. Sure, you can get many of the same features, including, Sirisus XM Radio, HD Radio5, and smartphone connection apps (which function much like the Toyota Entune® system). However, many of those systems, which can come on lower, more affordable Toyota Camry trims, are only available on the higher Honda Accord trims.
When you are looking for the sedan that gives you more, visit Anderson Toyota in Loves Park, IL. Experience the 2016 Toyota Camry vs Honda Accord near Crystal Lake, IL, in person when you test drive a 2016 Camry. Call today for more information – 866-311-2174.
1. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
2. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
3. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
4. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
5. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and "Arc" logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.