2016 Scion iA for Sale near Belvidere, IL
The 2016 Scion iA: Not Built But Crafted
The 2016 Scion iA for sale near Belvidere, IL, is not your average sedan, it’s something better – a quality car created with passion. And, at Anderson Toyota, we want to share with you the highlights that make it different.
You know it’s a Scion iA when you see the distinctive oversized grille that gives the fascia its powerful demeanor. Delivering the latest in technological features, this sedan was meant to stand out. As part of the Toyota brand, it has the commitment of delivering quality and unique styling. And with Scion’s Pure Process, based on the simplification of purchase procedures, acquiring the 2016 Scion iA is as easy as 1-2-3: build, find, and get.
The base model of the 2016 Scion iA gives you so much more from the start. Features like remote keyless entry with push- button start, backup camera1, and a standard display audio with a 7-inch screen and voice recognition2,3,4 are only some of the perks you will be able to get. In addition, Scion offers a no-cost 2-year maintenance plan5, plus 24-hour roadside assistance6, all standard with the purchase of your 2016 Scion iA. It can’t get any better than this.
The style of the 2016 Scion iA for sale near Belvidere, IL, is youthful and energetic, as denoted by its sport front bucket seats, chrome-tipped exhaust, and 16-inch alloy wheels. Equipped with powered mirrors with LED turn-signal, halogen headlamps, and daytime running lights, you’re guaranteed to see and be seen on the road at all times. The height-adjustable driver’s seat and the tilt/telescopic steering wheel allow you to arrange your driving position the way you like it for a comfortable commute down I-90. Furthermore, with the help of cruise control, which comes standard, you can allow your right foot to take a break from the gas pedal from time to time.
When it comes to performance, the Scion iA doesn’t stay behind. Its 1.5L engine produces 106 horsepower and 103 lb.-ft. of torque, and provides an astounding fuel efficiency of 33/42 MPG city/hwy7. Say goodbye to those frequent trips to the gas station because with the 2016 Scion iA you will be saving time and money, since you won’t have to fill up as often.
The trunk offers 13.5 cubic ft. of cargo space8, which can be easily extended thanks the folding capability of the 60/40 split rear seats. And in matters of safety, the 2016 Scion iA comes equipped with six airbags9 and a Low-Speed Pre-Collision10 system, which aids in detecting objects or vehicles in front of you at low speeds to prevent or reduce the damage of possible collisions.
There are, of course, tons of other features and amenities, both standard and available, that you can get in the 2016 Scion iA for sale near Belvidere, IL. However, since the list is long, we encourage you to visit us at Anderson Toyota, so that you can see them for yourself. Or, even better, experience them all by taking the 2016 Scion iA for a spin by scheduling your test drive online today!
1. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner’s Manual for details.
2. Advanced Voice Recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
3. Always drive safely and obey traffic laws. Apps/services vary by phone carrier & are subject to change. Data charges may apply. Apps mentioned & identified by ™ or ® are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. See Scion.com for details.
4. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times.
5. For most vehicles, Scion Service Boost covers normal factory recommended services for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. Excludes those items listed in the Maintenance Guide under special operating conditions. For the Scion iA, the 2 year/25,000 miles period includes a maximum of the first three normal factory recommended services. Valid only in the continental United States and Alaska. See participating Scion dealer for coverage details.
6. 24-Hour Roadside Assistance is provided for two years, regardless of mileage, and includes: battery jump starts, flat tire assistance, emergency fuel delivery, lockout protection, and towing to the closest Scion dealership. Includes emergency supply of fuel, does not include parts and other fluids.
7. 2016 Scion iA with automatic transmission. 2016 EPA-Estimated MPG Rating (city/combined/highway). Actual mileage will vary.
8. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
9. All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: typically, frontal and knee airbags inflate in frontal collisions, side torso and side curtain airbags inflate in side collisions and roll-sensing curtain airbags inflate at a severe roll angle or roll rate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating airbag may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
10. Low-Speed Pre-Collision System operates at speeds 18 mph or less. It is intended to assist a driver, but it is the driver’s responsibility to be aware of the vehicle’s surroundings. The system cannot prevent all collisions, and performance is dependent on road, weather, and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for details.