2016 Toyota Prius v for Sale near Rockford, IL
Test Drive This Innovative Hybrid Today!
Have you been looking for a hybrid that offers everything you want and more in a car? A luxurious interior, performance you can depend on, and innovative safety features? You’ve finally found it. Here at Anderson Toyota, we have the 2016 Toyota Prius v for sale near Rockford, IL, and it’s ready to take on your streets.
Once you step inside the 2016 Prius v, you’ll be graced with a sense of style and convenience. An 8-way adjustable drivers seat, with power lumbar support, comes in available SofTex®-trim for a drive of complete comfort. Chilly mornings just got a little warmer thanks to available heated seat functionality, while an available Panoramic View Moonroof lends a breath of fresh air and a view of the world above. Backseat riders won’t feel like they’re sitting in the second-row thanks to sliding and reclining seats. Slide the seats forward and backward to obtain optimal leg room, and recline them for a cat nap on the way home from a long day at Magic Waters.
Not only does the interior provide an array of comfort, it also boasts incredible versatility. An incredible 34.3 cubic ft. of cargo space1 is yours to utilize. However, if you need more space, fold the rear seats down to a full 67.3 cubic ft., which means you won’t be forgoing anything anymore on weekend trips to Rock Cut State Park. In addition to the cargo area, there are multiple storage compartments throughout the Prius v to take note of to store things like a flashlight, gloves, and first aid kit.
The 2016 Toyota Prius v for sale near Rockford, IL, offers an impressive performance that you’re going to want to get your hands on. An EPA-estimated 42 combined MPG2 gets you to where you’re going with less stops for gas, which just so happens to be the highest combined fuel efficiency of any SUV, crossover, or wagon3. Depending on what kind of driving you’re engaging in, you can choose the mode to do it in. ECO mode maximizes fuel economy, EV4 Mode runs solely on the battery power for up to one-half mile, and POWER Mode increases gas pedal response for enhanced acceleration5.
To keep tabs on how efficiently you’re driving, the Hybrid System Indicator will keep you updated, and even how to get the most out of your driving. The ECO score also aids in this, which rates how well you’re driving in different categories such as starting, cruising, and stopping and will ultimately give you a score of up to 100. The Energy Monitor presents the hybrid system in real time, displaying a visual of the car’s inner workings, and you can also view your current fuel economy and adjust your driving as needed to improve efficiency.
To keep you and your fellow passenger’s safe, the 2016 Prius v has constructed an abundance of safety features designed with you in mind. The Star Safety System™ is a cluster of features to keep you and your car in control and on the road, with systems such as Brake Assist6 and Traction Control for when the road gets inevitably slippery. Other features include Lane Departure Alert7, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control8, and Safety Connect®9, which offers Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, and more.
When you test drive the 2016 Prius v for sale near Rockford, IL, here at Anderson Toyota, you’ll wonder why it’s taken you so long to get behind the wheel. With a car full of innovation, comfort, and efficiency, you won’t want to pass it up. Stop in today! We are conveniently located at 4100 N Perryville in Loves Park, IL.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage may vary.
3. Excludes all electric models within 2014/15 EPA Station Wagon and SUV classes. Based on EPA-estimated 44 city/40 highway/42 combined mileage for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
4. EV Mode works under certain conditions at low speeds for up to a mile. Please see your Toyota vehicle Owner’s Manual for further details.
5. CAUTION! When driving a hybrid vehicle, pay special attention to the area around the vehicle. Because there is little vehicle noise in electric-only mode, pedestrians, people riding bicycles or other people and vehicles in the area may not be aware of the vehicle starting off or approaching them, so take extra care while driving.
6. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
7. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
8. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important instructions and cautions.
9. Contact with Safety Connect® response center is dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, cellular connection availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal reception, which can limit the ability to reach the response center or receive emergency service support. Enrollment and Telematics Subscription Service Agreement required. A variety of subscription terms is available; charges vary by subscription term selected.